Friday, January 22, 2010

The Journey Home

arriving in HondurasImage by comecloser via Flickr
I was going to write this post in a few weeks, but I felt like getting this out now.

Tomorrow I will be flying to Miami, where I will join my family for a cruise to The Cayman Islands, Belize, Honduras and Mexico.

This will be the culmination of being in twelve countries  and it represents an opportunity to travel in a way that is very different than my recent escapades. I am sure that my jaw will drop at the sheer magnitude of the ship and that I will have amazing experiences in each country.

But the biggest opportunity is far more simple and precious to me. I have had a lot of incredible experiences in the last twelve months, but the most incredible will be spending some time with my family. Travel is great, but some things in life are greater.

http://www.goyestoeverything.com